To direct spam emails to a spam folder on your email account you can follow these instructions:
- Login to cPanel
- Navigate to “USER LEVEL FILTERING”
- Click “MANAGE FILTERS” next to the email account you would like to make the change on
- Click “CREATE A NEW FILTER”
- Name your new filter
- Select “SUBJECT” from the first drop down box and “CONTAINS” from the second
- Enter: [SPAM] into the box beneath
- Click the “ACTIONS” drop down and select “DELIVER TO FOLDER”, click “Browse” and navigate to your spambox/spam (or any other folder you wish to use) folder. Alternatively you can select “DISCARD” if you just wish to delete these spam mails straight away.
- Click “Create”
- Access SOLAR Spam Filtering in cPanel
- Select “Filter Settings”
- Uncheck the “Quarantine Enabled” box and enter “[spam]” in the Spam Notation field then Save
This is now set up.